Please save the date for the webinar below. Dr. Chesley Richards and Dr. Perry Smith will discuss the national priorities for improving public health surveillance. The NACCHO Informatics group is looking forward to participating in this webinar!
Free webinar on Thursday, June 5 from 2:00 to 3:30pm EDT
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
In this fourth and final webinar in the series, you will hear from:
- Dr. Chesley Richards, Deputy Director for Public Health Scientific Services and Director, Office of Public Health Scientific Services at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Perry Smith, Research Professor Epidemiology, State University of New York at Albany and former New York State Epidemiologist
Webinar hosts, Dr. Ed Baker (Project PI and Research Professor, Health Policy and Management, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) and Dr. James Buehler (Professor, Department of Health Management and Policy, School of Public Health, Drexel University) will discuss with the guests and the audience:
- What are the strategic national priorities for improving public health surveillance?
- What do biosurveillance system enhancements cost and what is involved in developing and maintaining them?
- What are the guiding principles for biosurveillance systems discussed in the webinar series?
Public health preparedness and surveillance professionals are invited to participate in this webinar.