Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern Time / 2:00 pm Central Time / 1:00 pm Mountain Time / 12:00 pm Pacific Time
Dear Public Health Forum Members & Colleagues:
The meeting agenda and the webinar registration information are provided below.
• GoToWebinar is used for these webinars and pre-registration is required.
• If you haven’t already registered for these monthly webinars, please follow the registration information listed below to receive an email with instructions on how to join these webinars. •You will receive a unique participant link to join these recurring meetings. This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
•The email you receive will include a link to add these recurring meetings to your calendar.
•If you have not used GoToWebinar before, you are advised to test your connectivity prior to the meeting. A link to connectivity test information is provided below.
• If you previously registered for these monthly webinars and cannot locate your unique participant link, please use the registration link provided below and your unique participant link will be resent.
• Announcements – (CDC and ONC) [5 minutes]
• CMS Stage 3 and ONC 2015 Edition HIT Certification Criteria – Brief Overview – Jim Daniel [5 minutes]
• CDC Programmatic Overview of Public Health Reporting in Stage 3 – CDC Program Domain Experts [35 minutes]
• Question and Answer Session – [15 minutes]
Please check the phConnect community site at: http://www.phconnect.org/group/joint-public-health-forum-cdc-nationwide, where we post meeting presentations and links to the recorded webinars.
Webinar Registration Instructions
Pre-register for this online event at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6622823985119063809
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. The invitation will include a link to add these recurring meetings to your calendar.
GoToWebinar System Requirements and Connectivity Test Information
View GoToWebinar System Requirements: http://support.citrixonline.com/s/G2W/Help/SystemRequirements
Connectivity Test Information: https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomeeting/help_files/GTM140010?title=Test+Your+GoToMeeting+Connection
EHR Meaningful Use Communications
Office of Public Health Scientific Services (OPHSS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention